live wallpaper idea

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Im having a baby my wife is 8 weeks alg and i was wondering is there a live wallpaper that can have a fetus on it that actually grows within the 9 month timeline id be willing to donate

rugbyua9

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
The concept of a time-lapse live wallpaper like that sounds amazing.

Any developers brainstorming this?

Kind of reminds me of something like that Spore game (for those of us not having babies just yet:)).... the ability to think up a "creature" and watch it evolve day by day.

Last edited:

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
Sounds like it might be a great idea too bad i lack the brains to make it happen but hopefully someone sees this and does it

BetaRoc

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
I looked around for some sort of reference material of a fetus time lapse and just didn't find anything yet.

If someone can find a video or some time lapse slides (same perspective and aspect each time), then I could make an animated wallpaper out of it.

VaughnB

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
I just found this on youtube.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SkNuNcr8v1s

If you don't have the month by month ultrasounds you could probably find an art school grad to assist with the images. Or even cooler if it were done with a series of 3d ultrasounds that would be awesome. There are a bunch of live wallpaper tutorials out there about creating a wallpaperservice.engine but the programming language is all greek to me.

blunt420

Apr 14, 2010
Visit site
^^ vaughn you might be on to something if someone could figure ouy how to make it go across a timeline and maybe put alot of movement into so as its not boring you know like a still everyday for a month till it grows a lil would bore me but if it moved,ate or something like in a live ultrasound that would be really cool, but im like you except i know some people who speak greek but ill bet this is japanese to them lol....but maybe someone would figure this out :) i'd pay plus i think it would be a money maker anyone with any brains out there wanna make some money together :)