K-State Wallpaper Request

mrdavis55

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
Could someone make me a sweet KSU wallpaper for my evo...

Preferably something that is not predominately purple and has a powercat.

rundown87

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
just like someone from K-state to ask someone to do their work for them...

Rock Chalk Jayhawk Baby!

Yeah, K-State grads have more important stuff to do. I'm sure we can find a KU grad that has some extra time from cleaning toilets to make a wallpaper for us.

hybrid85

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
Let me know if this works...

jpg9kg.png

rundown87

Aug 1, 2010
Visit site
EMAW! Go K-State! I'll see if I can come up with some. What size do they need to be for the EVO?

I just made a K-State one for the Epic. Which was hard to do because the background scrolls with the menu's, so it's a weird screen size you have to use. Is the EVO's wallpaper stationary? If so, I can send you some that I made for my Pre which I think are pretty cool, and if you like them I can resize them for your EVO.

hybrid85

Jun 29, 2010
Visit site
I just made a K-State one for the Epic. Which was hard to do because the background scrolls with the menu's, so it's a weird screen size you have to use. Is the EVO's wallpaper stationary? If so, I can send you some that I made for my Pre which I think are pretty cool, and if you like them I can resize them for your EVO.

I could see a panoramic of the stadium being a cool wallpaper to have on the epic. As you pan through the 7 screens, you get to pan through the stadium too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dawncompton