Military / Firearms wall papers?

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Ok I am a veteran and an amateur competitive shooter (pistol, rilfe, two gun, skeet, trap, sporting clays). I have looked high and low for military themed (specifically US Army) or firearms related wall papers and can't find any. Can anyone help?

Reactions: ebookstore4me

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Here is one you might be able to use:

XDmBox.jpg

And this one might work for the Army part:

Army.jpg

Last edited:

HES

Aug 7, 2010
Visit site
Can you possible do one with ANY of the Smith & Wesson M&P series? Please :)

Thank you.....

How do I fit this for my captivate?
As a fellow M&P groupie, I agree. Then again I'd like to see some pics using the M4 carbine, or maybe a M249 or M240B with the belt hanging out. There are a lot of images over in the Crackberry forum for the Storm1 / 2, but I'm not sure how they would look stretched out on my Droid X

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
And I know Marines go to the US Naval Academy... but I had to make one, so here you go Marines:

Marines.jpg

By the way, I'm Retired Navy!!!

Reactions: TNDrew

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
How about one then for the good ol Navy...

1990-1993
CV-63 USS KITTY HAWK
HSL-45 Wolfpack

I'm guessing you just missed this one???

Here is a Navy one:

Navy.jpg

This is the Naval Academy logo, just like the Army's Black Knights logo and the Air Force's Falcons logo... or are you asking for the Navy Seal like the Marine Seal? And then I'll need to do one for the Army and Air Force... and then something else for the Marine because they only have one.

Reactions: jombi

CR4V3

Neighborhood IT Pro
Jul 11, 2009
Visit site
Thanks! These are all great. I was wondering if I could bother you for one last one for the Coast Guard Academy. I attached their logo in case you couldn't find any. Thanks again!

darkrequiem4u

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Navy Seal...

Yes would love to see Navy Seal....I was enlisted and did not go to the naval academy....I thank you for all the previous ones you have done for the military academies...