[Official] Android Central new logo wallpaper (updated 11/1)

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
thumb_550_ac-wallpaper-preview2.jpg

You asked for them, so here you go. Hot off the press, a couple of phone-sized wallpapers of the new logo. (960x854)

Note: Desktop-sized wallpapers are coming.

ac_wallpaper_960x854_dark (updated 11/1)
chart

ac_wallpaper_960x854_light (updated 11/1)
lG22.qr

Last edited:

deadlikeoscar

May 4, 2010
Visit site
I have a hard time finding wallpapers for my Incredible that aren't ruined by my icon placement, etc. Just wanted to say thank you for the dark wallpaper. Looks great on my phone.

Smokexz

Aug 30, 2010
Visit site
Why did you do this? I hate this green thing! I mean I will put the wallpaper on but come on this thing doesn't suit Androidcentral..

Busta-B

Sep 11, 2010
Visit site
WOW I just posted something about wallpapers for the new avatar on Twitter the other day!! Nice walls!!! BTW need to see AC-1 as a twibbon... (yeah I nicknamed him AC-1... may change the number to the actual start date of Android Central once I figure it out!)

tmax1964

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
How do you install this on droid x. i scanned them with barcode scanner but dont know what to do next,, Im new at this Please help

Dallin Hampton

May 26, 2010
Visit site
How do you install this on droid x. i scanned them with barcode scanner but dont know what to do next,, Im new at this Please help

After you scan the barcode, a list of results should appear. Select the link next to the image of a barcode which should make the image open in the browser then press your finger down on the image and hold until a window appears with the options to either save the image or view the image. In this case, you want to save it so click that then you'll find it in the "download" folder of your gallery and should be able to set it as a wallpaper from there.

Enjoy! :D