[Official] Android Central new logo wallpaper (updated 11/1)

Tattrpuff

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
My new Google home page!

2hpm5bb.jpg

louis

May 18, 2010
Visit site
I love the new logo! I needed my android guy moved up because I have most of my shortcuts on the bottom of the screen. I simply pasted the wallpaper onto a new layer that I set to the same color as the bottom of the image. It's re cropped to the same dimensions. If anyone would like me to post it, just let me know how to do that (I tried, can't figure it out).

admsteck

Jun 8, 2010
Visit site
I love the original dark wallpaper. The only problem is the gradient in the background, there are very visible vertical lines where the colors change.

Tattrpuff

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
I don't want to give up my live wallpaper, but I would like this on my PC. How did you do that?

I just Shopped it and cut the top part off...and then just went to Google and click in the left hand corner in Chrome and change background. You have to be logged in to Chrome, but everywhere you go even on your phone (if you have mobile view disabled) this will be your Google screen. I've attached my file. It's not the best resolution...especially if you have a 26" monitor, but it works fine for me.

SphincterBoy

May 11, 2010
Visit site
I just Shopped it and cut the top part off...and then just went to Google and click in the left hand corner in Chrome and change background. You have to be logged in to Chrome, but everywhere you go even on your phone (if you have mobile view disabled) this will be your Google screen. I've attached my file. It's not the best resolution...especially if you have a 26" monitor, but it works fine for me.

Sweet, thanks!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laila Nance