Free Custom Ringtones For Verizon Users

Cheese_ME

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Sorry, but if you are not on the Verizon network, this does not apply to you.

Ever have a tough time finding that ringtone you want? I have some very unusual ones, but everything on my phone I end up making myself. It's odd, but I rather enjoy making them.

Anyways, I have no problem making custom ringtones if you are on the Verizon network. This is more of a hobby, so you may have to wait a short while to get it, but if you are interested, get the Barcode Scanner app from the marketplace, and scan the QR code below on your phone, for the website with details.

There is no charge, and no sign-up process or anything of the sort. Please post here to leave your feedback, or if you have any questions.

sn_qrcode.gif

Last edited:

Cheese_ME

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Interesting. Is this due to some technical limitation or other reasons?

It is due to laziness rofl... I will be sending the ringers to the phone, and I know where to send them on the Verizon network, since I use the network and know more about it, but I do not know the other networks information, or if they are capable to the same thing, and I am just too lazy to look up the information for each of the other networks. :p

Jerry Hildenbrand

Space Cowboy
Staff member
Oct 11, 2009
Visit site
It is due to laziness rofl... I will be sending the ringers to the phone, and I know where to send them on the Verizon network, since I use the network and know more about it, but I do not know the other networks information, or if they are capable to the same thing, and I am just too lazy to look up the information for each of the other networks. :p

Fair enough. I was hoping it was something like this and not some technical reason on Vzw's end.