77521375.jpg

52255465.jpg

53137244.jpg

Last edited:

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Android Logo Wallpapers by Cyber Warrior...

androidrobotsheader.jpg

Wallpapers can be customized to your liking: Names, Colors, Logos, Sizes, etc... basically anything can be changed or re-arranged.
:) Custom ideas are welcome. Either PM me or Post a detailed description of what you like. :)

:cool: Show Some Love & Hit That Thanks Button :cool:

============================================================================================

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Oh my goodness...I hate to ask twice but I now have a new favorite...

Think you could customize that one with the same font as the other one? You can keep Lloyd that color. YOU'RE THE BEST!

Yea no problem. Ill have it for you by tomorrow.
For those who have seen my work on Crackberrys BB&CB Logo Wallpapers... know I'm just getting started and I save the best for last.;) There's going to be a lot more wallpapers coming in the future now that I'm a part of the Android Central community..:cool:

Last edited:

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Could you make this one but for a desktop background size? it reminds me of the green latern.

If I could..I would. That's not one of my images, so I don't have the original background to make it larger for desktop size. Everything would look really stretched and blurry.
Any of the other images on here is not a problem. Just let me know if you see something else that you like. Sorry about that. I might have something that looks close to that image in the next set of images I post...in about a week or two.

Reactions: r0nin ar1es

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Android Logo Wallpapers by Cyber Warrior...

androidrobotsheader.jpg

Wallpapers can be customized to your liking: Names, Colors, Logos, Sizes, etc... basically anything can be changed or re-arranged.
:) Custom ideas are welcome. Either PM me or Post a detailed description of what you like. :)

:cool: Show Some Love & Hit That Thanks Button :cool:

============================================================================================

blopez24

Jul 22, 2010
Visit site
If I could..I would. That's not one of my images, so I don't have the original background to make it larger for desktop size. Everything would look really stretched and blurry.
Any of the other images on here is not a problem. Just let me know if you see something else that you like. Sorry about that. I might have something that looks close to that image in the next set of images I post...in about a week or two.

ok ill wait lol thanks.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze