Carbon Fiber Wallpaper for Hero?

Semantics

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
Hey Everyone, a couple days ago Android Central mentioned Handcent SMS as a great SMS program. I've used it all along and saw in their screenshots they had the carbon fiber wallpaper. Its not on my phone anywhere and I can't find it anywhere online.. Does anyone have it?

http://forum.androidcentral.com/android-apps/977-post-your-handcent-themes.html

Thanks

Mark, are you sure? That is stock on all phones. When you go to menu > Wallpaper> Home > you should see two choices. Albums and Wallpaper Gallery. Its in wallpaper gallery.

marktaylor22

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
Hey Semantics, thank you for the info! I can confirm I found the Carbon Fiber wallpaper, but I still cannot locate the photo when I'm in Handcent SMS under select photo for background. Instead it only takes me to whats on my memory card, I have no option to pick wallpaper.. any idea?

Semantics

Oct 31, 2009
Visit site
Hey Semantics, thank you for the info! I can confirm I found the Carbon Fiber wallpaper, but I still cannot locate the photo when I'm in Handcent SMS under select photo for background. Instead it only takes me to whats on my memory card, I have no option to pick wallpaper.. any idea?

I can't remember, I think I moved it to my SD card. I'll dig into tomorrow and find out how I did it.

marktaylor22

Nov 22, 2009
Visit site
I actually found it, but thanks! I just google searched 'HTC Hero Wallpapers' and it shows up! I had to think outside the box there. lol. but thanks!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo