LauncherPro icons

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Where is a good place to find launcherpro icons? I have a couple of the minimal text ones but looking for something new

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
I'm not a fan of the clear/white looking ones and bored with the text ones just looking for something different and fresh ..and I have the lpi app

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
I'm not a fan of the clear/white looking ones and bored with the text ones just looking for something different and fresh ..and I have the lpi app

They don't have to be just white. You can change the colors on them as well as other customization.

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Ah i found how to get different colors within lpi app, what other customizations can be done?

Cyber Warrior

Robots Will Kill
Nov 28, 2010
Visit site
Ah i found how to get different colors within lpi app, what other customizations can be done?

Not so much customization. You can load any image as an icon if you save it to the gallery (good if you have custom icons or know how to make custom icons) but maybe not the most spectacular feature....they have their regular icons, circle icons and square icons.

Lurch81#AC

Apr 22, 2010
Visit site
Yeah gotcha, think my problem is im wanting something different than same old lpi or text icons. The glass icons above are awesome going to use those for now

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crazyload03