Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I'm on a wood engraving kick now. :D

HDLightWood.jpg

Last edited:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I really like this new Harley wallpaper.... right below the HTC Sense Calendar/Weather widget... on my Thunderbolt.

HDStorm.jpg

Last edited:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Wondering how we download these wallpaper to cell?? Do you know of any nice harley themes for the epic?
Thanks

From you phone... long click on the image > Save Image.

From your PC... right click > Save Image.

Personally, I like to have do this from my PC and save it to my SD card... connect your device as a drive to your PC, and if this is the first time I'd create a Wallpaper folder on your SD card... D:\Wallpaper

And then put all your wallpaper's in that folder. I even created a HD folder under Wallpaper to put all mine in there and further organize my wallpapers.

And sorry, but I'm not a theme person... I just like making wallpaper... and I might start making my own apps too soon, but that is another story.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Im downloading them now and their free!! What are you talking about? I didn't post no stinking pay for it link

Maybe I have it wrong, but I looked at the Usenet.nl link, which asks to be a member. Then I Anonymous download, which asks for money. Then I went back to the main page, check under the Files tab... which shows files, but no way to download them.

So, ya I checked around but still do not see any downloads that are free.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
If I knew or ever used a torrent file I might have tried... I guess I'm going to do some research now... zip files are more of a web standard.

nmscuba

May 1, 2011
Visit site
If I knew or ever used a torrent file I might have tried... I guess I'm going to do some research now... zip files are more of a web standard.

torrents have been around a few yrs now. Its like a file sharing app where you get pieces of it from all around the world. Google utorrent and download the free app on your pc.

In this case there are only 2 people sharing that file right now so its taking a long time to get it all.

But once I do if anyone on here likes it we can do a drop box thing where I can put it in there and you all access it. Its 15mb in size so e-mail on yahoo isn't going to work.

If anyone else has any suggestions let me know and once I get it all we will do what we need to

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
torrents have been around a few yrs now. Its like a file sharing app where you get pieces of it from all around the world. Google utorrent and download the free app on your pc.

In this case there are only 2 people sharing that file right now so its taking a long time to get it all.

But once I do if anyone on here likes it we can do a drop box thing where I can put it in there and you all access it. Its 15mb in size so e-mail on yahoo isn't going to work.

If anyone else has any suggestions let me know and once I get it all we will do what we need to

Sorry, but that is too complicated... I did download some app and was really not happy... and the app is WAY TOO SLOW!!! Again, nice icons, but not worth the time or effort.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kirk781