Honeycomb wallapers

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
thumb_550_default_wallpaper_lloyd.jpg

In the link below are the wallpapers included in the Android 3.0 SDK preview (thanks, Matt!), plus a few extras. Enjoy!

http://images.androidcentral.com/sites/androidcentral.com/files/downloads/Honeycomb_walls.zip

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
Wow awesome but way small tried setting as wallpaper and it failed. Did I mention how I hate setting wallpapers in. Android royal pain

RUSH

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
Hi, Cleothaj32.
I notice that this is your first post... So, I want to welcome you to the forum.

Thanks for the info. I hope it's the same procedure using mobile. (I'm mobile)

Phil Nickinson

Android Central Editor Emeritus
Apr 21, 2009
Visit site
Ah. Know what? Forgot that VB shrinks images, and that's no good. So, check out the OP for a proper link to all the SDK wallpapers (thanks, Matt!) and a few extras. :)

Impulses

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
Any chance we can get city, bee, and lloyd (first three basically) without the nasty color banding? Is this only visible on some phones or something? I'm on an EVO, is it unable to reproduce all colors and thus the banding or what? Similar thing happened with the original Lloyd wallpapers but you fixed them up for us IIRC.

Mac58

Nov 8, 2010
Visit site
The same size as the Lloyd wallpaper would be great, I believe that 900x854 or anything higher then that would be awesome as well! edit: nevermind just saw the post above will visit the OP