Mini Review of Light Grid Live Wallpaper

SUB-dawg

Nexus Lover
Dec 5, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys so I was browsing the market int he live wallpapers section and I stumble upon this wallpaper. It is called Light Grid Live Wallpaper. It is available for 99 cents (market link) in the market and is one of the coolest live wallpapers I have ever seen. There is also a free version.

It is based on heavy customization and I mean HEAVY. You can change the color, shape, speed and much more. (see pic)

light%20grid%202.png

So what does it do you may ask? Well it is a grid of shapes but you can change what kind of shape, the size of the shapes, and the color of the shapes. the best part is that you can save the combinations you make and revisit them later to use or edit. (when you click the theme manager button in the menu in the pic above it brings you to this)

light%20grid%203.png

Here are 2 examples of what you can create.

light%20grid%201.png

light%20grid%204.png

The second one is a Honeycomb theme I created. :) What do you think? Well guys go check it out in the market. It is highly worth 99 cents and if you are saving money, the free version won't disappoint!

SUB-dawg :cool:

Reactions: zero neck

Jowlah

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
There is another wallpaper that I use that I discovered on the Market by accident called Photile. The free version is cool. It lets you use pictures or other wallpapers and it turns them into tiles that you can change the settings of, similar to Light Grid. You can touch the screen and tiles will ripple. You can have the tiles slide, change the speed of the movement and many other settings. The Pro version is also $.99, and gives more options. Try it.

cmorty72#AC

The bending unit
Nov 3, 2009
Visit site
My question is, does this live wallpaper cause any pauses like most live walls do, in your phone's performance?
Also, how is it on the battery?