What's your favorite icon pack ever?

Ara Wagoner

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
What's the icon pack that you can't help but come crwaling back to, theme after theme, time after time? The icon pack that you know you've used a hundred themes before but can't stop yourself from setting again because you know it just WORKS!

As someone who builds theme packs for the blog, my bias is pretty easy to find, and so I'm trying to see what icon packs other themers keep coming back in on hopes of expanding my own icon pack preferences.

The icon pack I come back to time and again is Whicons. It's the little black dress of the theming world: a white icon pack goes with most wallpapers, they're easy to recognize, and between the icon mask and the variety of icons to pick alternates from, I never have a gaping hole in my app drawer. It's run-of-the-mill, yes, but that just means that I can get crazier with my wallpapers and widgets, knowing I have a dependable icon pack that will mesh with whatever insanity I whip up.

IMG_20170828_121330.jpg

gendo667

Trusted Member
Jun 6, 2015
Visit site
Glim. Seems to work with everything I do. I need others to fill in the gaps so to speak, but by in large, it's Glim.

Rinsun

Trusted Member
Oct 7, 2016
Visit site
I always seem to come back to Pixel Icon Pack by Saurabh Gupta. The icons are simple and work with all the wallpapers in my Wallpaper Changer app and the developer updates the app regularly. So most of the apps I use have themed icons.

Joneser2006

Jul 14, 2010
Visit site
I always seem to come back to Cobalt, a free shape type of icon theme. The highlights and reflections within the icons, the dev keeps up with app icon revisions and provides excellent customer service. Great looking icons!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non