fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Here is the Well Fargo image:

WellsFargoFlames.jpg

greyhd

Sep 1, 2011
Visit site
I am not sure if it had been requested already but can you do the dodgers (la/dodgers) with the black flames?

Thank you

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Paradigam

Jan 3, 2013
Visit site
Looked through all of them and great job by the way but I was wondering if you could do a duke blue demons or two since my mother is a huge fan and would love something like this...

Thanks in advance...:)

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Looked through all of them and great job by the way but I was wondering if you could do a duke blue demons or two since my mother is a huge fan and would love something like this...

Thanks in advance...:)

Did some research... of course I know Duke's color's are Blue and White. The basketball team has away colors of Black and Blue. I did not want to use a blue background and white letter since it does not look good. Here is what I came up with:

DukeGreyFlames.jpg

Click Thanks or Like if you like it or want to thank me.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
How about a u of m one and a Detroit tigers?

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

The University of Minnesota... sure, I've already built a few of those.... but I'm guess you actually want the University of Michigan... I already built this:

MichiganYellowFlames.jpg

And Detroit Tigers:

DetroitTigersDarkFlames.jpg

DetroitTigersFlames.jpg

These were already published in this thread.

carracerz14

Feb 18, 2012
Visit site
Exactly what I'm looking for, thanks. And in figured they were posted already but it's way too long to go page by page.

Sent from my RAZR MAXXIMUS ;)

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
[deleted by moderator]

I have no idea what image you were trying to link to... but go to the Top of the thread, click on "Search Thread"... enter the word: Texans... you will find this image in the thread: Post #451

Last edited by a moderator:

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Think you could make a BMW M wallpaper? Or one with the BMW logo and one with the ///M logo? That'd be Awesome!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Think you could make a BMW M wallpaper? Or one with the BMW logo and one with the ///M logo? That'd be Awesome!

BMW logo with a Grey background, which works best for the Black...
BMWFlames.jpg

Then went with the Orange/Red in the /// which I thought looked the best with the other colors I had to work with...
BMWMFlames.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
asha_kanta_sharma