Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Could I request a Michigan State wallpaper? Prefer with either the block S or the Spartan helmet logo? Your choice.

I was think more like these two knowing the school colors of green and white:

MSHelmetFlames.jpg

MSFlames.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: mcain16

whiteshadow001

Nov 29, 2010
Visit site
Could I maybe get a Virginia Tech one made? Maybe in either a maroon or an Orange flame. It'd be sick if you could do a maroon and Orange combo just a thought haha

Sent from my Thunderbolt using tapatalk

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Could I maybe get a Virginia Tech one made? Maybe in either a maroon or an Orange flame. It'd be sick if you could do a maroon and Orange combo just a thought haha

Sent from my Thunderbolt using tapatalk

Since the outside of the VT was orange, I removed that and made the flames orange, then used the maroon VT to be the overlay... hope you like it.

VTFlames.jpg

Last edited:

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Lol sorry should have been more specific. The University of Michigan

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

I did two version... after doing the yellow background... I thought this would look great with a blue one, but I kept it a little lighter blue rather than going the dark blue of the true Michigan color... hope you like them both.

MichiganYellowFlames.jpg

MichiganBlueFlames.jpg

Last edited:

Xxw0lfxX

Oct 24, 2009
Visit site
I did two version... after doing the yellow background... I thought this would look great with a blue one, but I kept it a little lighter blue rather than going the dark blue of the true Michigan color... hope you like them both.

MichiganYellowFlames.jpg

MichiganBlueFlames.jpg

Looks amazing, thank you!!!

Sent from my ADR6400L using Tapatalk

Reactions: mcain16

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
By any chance would it be possible to get a wallpaper with the brand new Winnipeg Jets logo that was just released today? The logo is right here if you can't find it.

CTV Ottawa- Winnipeg Jets unveil updated RCAF-inspired logo - CTV News

Sorry... I looked at these new logo's... and around the web... they are too new... the ones you linked above are really poor quality... and looking around the web right now the best I can find a white background with a 300x300px image... it's not worth it right now. Check back in a few months... hopefully someone will post a better image. It would be a pleasure to do one for friends in Winnipeg... it's been a few years, but I loved my last visit.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech