Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Do you think you could do one of each with the logos? For instance, a Celtics with a green background, a colored patriots with a blue background?

NewEnglandFlames.jpg

BostonRedSoxColorFlames.jpg

BostonFlames.jpg

And here is a re-post of the Boston Bruins:
BostonBruinsFlames.jpg

SF DINC

Aug 31, 2010
Visit site
You do amazing work bro...could u make a SF Giants and SF Niners one grey smoke/flames white logos??? Thanks in advance....

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

NIUHuskie

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
fatboy, these wallpapers are amazing. How do you churn out so many? I especially love the Northern Illinois ones and have already saved those to my phone (along with the White Sox and Blackhawks ones too!). I saw the Chicago Bulls one you posted on the first page or so, but I was wondering if it would be possible to get a similar wallpaper but with the full color Bulls logo. What do you think?

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
fatboy, these wallpapers are amazing. How do you churn out so many? I especially love the Northern Illinois ones and have already saved those to my phone (along with the White Sox and Blackhawks ones too!). I saw the Chicago Bulls one you posted on the first page or so, but I was wondering if it would be possible to get a similar wallpaper but with the full color Bulls logo. What do you think?

I added a glow to the logo to help it standout on the red flames... hope you like it.

ChicagoBullsColorFlames.jpg

AC2011

Aug 27, 2011
Visit site
Hey Fatboy, I was wondering if u could edit the Penn State wallpaper that u create awhile back and add a tear coming from the eye also maybe a glow effect too. Thanks:)

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fallingOutOfLoveWfithTech