fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Cool thanks

ECUPiratesFlames2.jpg

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Memorial Day... not just remembering those that have fallen for our freedom, but also remember those that have lost part of themselves to give us our freedom...

WoundedWarriorProjectFlames.jpg

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I seen that you have made a superman logo wallpaper in the past but I was wondering if I may request one with the new man of steel logo?

I liked the metal background on new image, so I went with a grey flames... added in the drop shadow and a nice white glow.
Hope you like it... it's not easy to do these.

ManOfSteelFlames.jpg

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Is there anyway I could bribe you to make me an Arkansas Razorback one? I'd really like to rep my hogs this football season :)

Debated on using a Red mascot, but thought the Red flames looked really good with a White mascot, then put a Black glow, which I thought worked a lot better than a white glow. Of course since you talked about football I had to use the Razorback by itself. Hope you like it.

ARRazorbacksFlames.jpg

Jennifer Stough

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2013
Visit site

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Drew Morden

Oct 26, 2013
Visit site
Any way we could see some Iowa Hawkeye backgrounds, and maybe one with the ANF "America needs farmers logo?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Just read your post sorry

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Any way we could see some Iowa Hawkeye backgrounds, and maybe one with the ANF "America needs farmers logo?

Thanks

- - - Updated - - -

Just read your post sorry

Sports wallpaper is easier since their logos are all over the web... but not so easy to find a large logo for ANF... sorry. Since the colors are yellow and black I made the flames a dark grey.

IowaHawkeyesFlames.jpg

mullensd17

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
In reading through this I saw you are retired Navy. I'm looking for two backgrounds. One for the Wisconsin Badgers. And a Navy Chief Anchor one. Think you can hook me up? Thanks!