Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
I was wondering if I could get a Seton Hall Pirates wallpaper made.

Sent from MY BLACK G'NOTE3

I debated doing the gray background, but thought the blue looked better... I especially like this brighter blue.
SetonHallFlames.jpg

Comixpunk

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site
Can you do these as wallpapers?

Kansas-City.png
I am thinking maybe a blue, black, or grey flame for this one.

Dallas.jpeg
And maybe a red one here.

Thanks in advance. :)

Comixpunk

Jun 30, 2014
Visit site

View attachment 125558

View attachment 125559

Also, I forgot to mention, if you could leave the white in the logos that would be great. If you wanted to one of each (one with white, one without) I would be fine with that as well.

Thank again!

Last edited:

mrmruano

Nov 3, 2010
Visit site
So I have another request would you be able to make one with the Mitsubishi logo? Possibly in a dark background. Hopefully you can accommodate my request if no I understand thanks in advanced

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

View attachment 125558

View attachment 125559

The first image is a png file, which is preferred to use otherwise it would take hours to build the correct image to even work on top of a wallpaper. The second one is a jpeg, which as I have explained would take hours to it to work on a wallpaper. So, the first image is too small to really use for this, and I don't know what sports team it actually belongs to... normally, I use Wikipeda to look for good png images of teams, and the Dallas Mavericks image is not their current logo, nor is it on any of the logo websites I look at. Bottom line, I can not use either image.

uspatriotsf

Nov 12, 2014
Visit site
Any chance you can now make one using the current Golden State Warriors logo. I use the SF Giants, 49ers and Sharks ones you made for everything. They are awesome! Thank you in advance.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Any chance you can now make one using the current Golden State Warriors logo. I use the SF Giants, 49ers and Sharks ones you made for everything. They are awesome! Thank you in advance.

I already had this one, a little older and smaller resolution (1440x1200):
GoldenStateFlames.jpg

But I add this one since the logo had changed (1920x1920):
GoldenStateFlames2.jpg

mullensd17

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
So I have all of my sports teams that you have made except for one. I'm a huge Kevin Harvick (NASCAR) Fan. Can you make one with his car number? Which is 4? Thanks!

Posted via Android Central App

mullensd17

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Just thinking of possible logos you might be able to use and thought I might attach them to see what you think. Love your work!!! Thanks again!

Attachments

• IMG_352390546486916.jpg
    IMG_352390546486916.jpg
    65.7 KB · Views: 29
  • m035K2G4_AZ0fgb44gRcNFw.jpg
    m035K2G4_AZ0fgb44gRcNFw.jpg
    8.3 KB · Views: 74

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
So I have all of my sports teams that you have made except for one. I'm a huge Kevin Harvick (NASCAR) Fan. Can you make one with his car number? Which is 4? Thanks!

I find it interesting when someone says they like my wallpaper, but I don't seem to remember you ever clicking on the "Thanks" or "Like" buttons on any of my posts. After all I'm not asking for money for my time or effort. Maybe I missed your Thanks or Like... if so, I'm sorry.

I'm not saying I require this, but it goes a long way to getting one of these made. And if after I did create one, and I don't see a thanks or a like on the post, then you or someone comes back and asks for more... it probably will not happen. Some understand this... a simple thank you can go a long ways. Personally, I prefer this to being in writing on a post... it gets the point across very simply.

Your attached images are not very good, but I might be able to work up something else from one of my sources... but it might take a few days.

mullensd17

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
My apologies if you have not seem my thanks or likes. I do appreciate the 2 you did awhile back for me, badgers and navy chief.

Sorry those images are not good to work with. And if you find something something you can work with that would be great. If not, understand.

Again, thank you for your time. Happy Thanksgiving!

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
My apologies if you have not seem my thanks or likes. I do appreciate the 2 you did awhile back for me, badgers and navy chief.

Sorry those images are not good to work with. And if you find something something you can work with that would be great. If not, understand.

Again, thank you for your time. Happy Thanksgiving!

My apologies... when I did a search for your handle in this thread I could only find the one post, but when I did another it showed two posts. Some of my comment was directed at others who ask for wallpaper and then do not thank or like the wallpaper... it's a little frustrating sometimes for such a little effort on their part.

I went with a red background on this since it looks like he drives a red car most of the time. Hope you like it. It is 1920x1920.

KevinHarvick.jpg