Flames Wallpaper by fatboy97

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Your awesome! is there a way to lighten the blue so its more of a cyan to match the honey comb theme over at xda?
[THEME][EC05][4/26/11]Honeycomb Fusion 2.0 /+Addons! (SRF/Bonsai/midNight compatible) - xda-developers

Lighter blue, but not Cyan... I hope this works.

BuffaloBillsLightFlames.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: ZiggSVO

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Just swiched themes so the blue seems out of place lol
would this help get the color?
Code/image:

00ffff

ubHln.png

curteosy of xda

I know what cyan is... I did look at the link you provided... I did not see that much cyan in it... and I did try it, but personally I thought it was too bright... but I'll do it soon.

ZiggSVO

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I know what cyan is... I did look at the link you provided... I did not see that much cyan in it... and I did try it, but personally I thought it was too bright... but I'll do it soon.

wasnt saying you didnt know lol
not meant to insult your intelligence :p
the light blue you did was awesome and worked in the original link I provided for you :p
but like i said i switched themes at lunch lol
and am now running this one:

[Theme][Port] Epic Cyan Dragon Theme - xda-developers

sorry if it came off wrong just trying to keep it simple for ya :p

LoveMyDroid02

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
AWESOME WORK!!! I like both the green and orange Miami wallpapers. I don't want to request alot but I was wondering if you could possibly make another version of the Miami Hurricanes where the logo is colored instead of black, and the flames are half green/half orange in reverse of the logo? If that's not to much trouble, I know u take alot of request.

fatboy97

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Whoa awesome!! Do you think you could make one for us Steelers fans? (With the colored flames as the Broncos)?

I use the teams color... and in this case the reference helped to know which color you liked since the Steelers have Red, Blue and Gold in their Logo... I did have to lighten the Red up a little to get it to work in the flames... but I hope you like it.

SteelersFlames.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: jack52482

Latest posts

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
roshanchoudhary