Anybody else excited about this? I certainly am!

LG Watch Urbane nabs LTE connectivity and NFC-based payments, loses Android Wear | Android Central

It looks amazing. I just hope they have good battery life and options down the line. It looks very promising.
    03-02-2015 02:21 PM
    I'm excited about the software part but i'd rather have the regular non-lte version of the Urbane. I am excited that they've put together what could be a webos based software in general though, here's hoping they decide to make that their standard platform. : ). Trying to keep myself from being too happy about it though, I can't help but to fear LG will take the easy way out and stick w/ android. I'm eagerly awaiting to hear the reviews from Korea when it's released. I'd love to read lots of "blah blah blah ... but the software is great and LG looks like they're going to bring it to their entire wearables line". : )
    jrb363 likes this.
    03-02-2015 02:28 PM
    I'm excited about the software part but i'd rather have the regular non-lte version of the Urbane. I am excited that they've put together what could be a webos based software in general though, here's hoping they decide to make that their standard platform. : ). Trying to keep myself from being too happy about it though, I can't help but to fear LG will take the easy way out and stick w/ android. I'm eagerly awaiting to hear the reviews from Korea when it's released. I'd love to read lots of "blah blah blah ... but the software is great and LG looks like they're going to bring it to their entire wearables line". : )
    I agree, I hope it does well. I'd love to have a cheaper non-LTE version of the watch and pair it with my HTC One. They would look wonderful together. I've always held out hope for a webOS comeback. I know it's a long shot but hey, at least something is happening in webOS world! I've waited so long and held onto my aging Palm Touchpad. (I refuse to acknowledge HP.) I wish LG and their new webOS baby all the success in the world.
    Paisley likes this.
    03-02-2015 02:53 PM
    It would be *super* awesome if they gave us a non LTE Urbane with wearable webos and the 3 buttons (for easier, faster more direct navigation). At that point LG would have the winningest smart watch hands down, i think it would be ideal. They've already got it all, just need to merge the 2 and bring it here. ; ). I currently have a pebble and it has 3 buttons, and someone on the LG watch forum confirmed, it's better to have more than 1 button. oh man. maybe, just maybe.

(I couldn't help myself, i had to email them to say that. )
    jrb363 likes this.
    03-02-2015 08:31 PM
    It would be *super* awesome if they gave us a non LTE Urbane with wearable webos and the 3 buttons (for easier, faster more direct navigation). At that point LG would have the winningest smart watch hands down, i think it would be ideal. They've already got it all, just need to merge the 2 and bring it here. ; ). I currently have a pebble and it has 3 buttons, and someone on the LG watch forum confirmed, it's better to have more than 1 button. oh man. maybe, just maybe.

(I couldn't help myself, i had to email them to say that. )
    Thanks for letting them know! At this point I don't care if it's even a 'low end' handset, put webOS running on a phone with a quad-core 1.2Ghz cpu, modern gpu, 1GB ram and it would be AWESOME!!! Unfortunately it looks like we're the only two people interested in this because no one else is commenting. Oh well, gotta start somewhere right?
    Paisley likes this.
    03-03-2015 07:59 PM