Coming from Pre!!! seems to be a few of us!

cswee10582#AC

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Hey everyone, well I've done it! I left my Pre! I'll say I only had it for around two weeks, and I loved it the entire time, but the build quality had me nervous about how long it'd last.

After the first couple hours on the Hero I wasn't too sure, I was having trouble getting around as fast as I did on the Pre, and I really thought I was going to be returning the Hero later this week, but by the end of the night sunday, I was in love!

This thing ROCKS!!!!!

One question, how do you install apps to the SD card to save memory on the phone?! I've read a few posts about it, but it wasn't much help!

Thanks in advance!

Chris S

doublebullout

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
Also coming from a Pre, which I really wanted to love. Unfortunately, the changing of the guard at Palm from Colligan to Rubenstein has changed the focus from making great PDA/phones to making an "iPhone killer." I'm not completely sold on the Hero just yet. However, after 2 days with it I'm starting to think of the Hero as a "Pre killer."

oundn1#AC

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
i also am a former pre user. i do really like the pre and what it can be. i am only tired of the fact that they are spending way too much energy and resources on dissin apple and not on what the pre users are asking for. i love the hero and ill wait and see how the pre matures and go from there. i will say this tho if palm doesnt do it pretty quick everyone one will jump to the hero. i never realized how much i was missing until i used the hero. all the lil things and no need to root to do it.

oundn1#AC

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
one more thing. is there an androidcast like the palmcast that dieter does. or hero cast or anything? i do miss that. that is a great podcast and it would be cool to get one for android. i learned a ton from listening to those guys and gals.

doublebullout

Oct 12, 2009
Visit site
one more thing. is there an androidcast like the palmcast that dieter does. or hero cast or anything? i do miss that. that is a great podcast and it would be cool to get one for android. i learned a ton from listening to those guys and gals.
Yeah, I've enjoyed the Palmcast for a long time. phandroid.com has a podcast, but I've never listened to it.

meangreengdub

Oct 19, 2009
Visit site
I'm currently a Pre owner but want to get a Hero. For those of you who switched to the Hero after 30 days with the Pre, where did you sell your Pre?? I've listed it on craigslist and the precentral market but I haven't got any hits. Any suggestions??

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
akbarramadhani12