My whatsapp receives all kinds of media, but when I try to send photos it says "sharing failed, please try again" repeatedly. Tried rebooting and reinstalling. Nothing seems to work. I am able to send audio though, it's only about the photos. PLEASE HELP ME!
    01-21-2014 04:18 PM
    In camera Settings; set storage to "Ext. SD card". Also, move any older photos you want to share to Ext. SD card.

03-15-2014 03:56 PM
    Worked like charm. Thanks Hussain!
    10-12-2014 05:10 PM
    Hi,
    Whatsapp receives photos but cannot download & send photos, voice clips or any type of media? I uninstalled Whatsapp & reinstalled it but the problem didn't solved, i removed whatsapp folder in my SD card and tried but it showing cannot share media now please try later, i am using Huawei Honor Holly mobile

Can anyone solve my problem.
    07-26-2015 12:30 PM
    I have a Nexus 6 which doesn't have an external SD card. What should I do?

In camera Settings; set storage to "Ext. SD card". Also, move any older photos you want to share to Ext. SD card.

09-23-2015 09:19 PM
    Fix the FAT
    - connect device to your PC (USB connection) and make sure it�s set so that you can copy files to/from your computer (on my device in the notification panel there�s an option to do this under �USB connected�)
    - on your pc, open windows explorer (or click on start->computer), then right click on the mapped drive to your sd card � you may have to wait a minute or two for the mapping to take effect
    - select Properties
    - select Tools
    - select Check now� (for error checking) to automatically fix file system errors (no need to deal with bad sectors at this time)
    - when completed (takes a minute or so), the FAT will be in working order once again. No files are deleted during the process, so no need to worry about that.
    - safely disconnect the device from your pc, at which point the sd card will now be mounted read-write and you�re good to go
    03-07-2016 10:49 AM
    I just recived My new HOMTOM 10 with Helio X20
    after used Whatsapp for a while it stopped sendig any kind of image, everithing else work fine including "in-app take photo and sending"

i cannot fix FAT by windows couse there isnt the option,

any other suggestions?

PS every hard reset it work againg for a while.
    11-24-2016 09:10 AM
    Hi peeps!

I am having similar issues with WhatsApp in that I cannot send attachments.

I will open the app and click on the paperclip in the message box. Six icons appear: Document, Camera, Gallery, Audio, Location, Contact.

I haven't tried them all, but if I select either Gallery or Document, a message appears:
    "Unfortunately, WhatsApp has stopped".

I CAN send attachments through WhatsApp, but I have to go through the file manager (in this case ES File Explorer, select the item and share. - that works.

I am using Priv by BlackBerry, Android 6, sd card wirh R/W permissions.
    I have cleared data and cache, uninstalled and reinstalled app. All to no avail.

Has anyone got any clues?

Many thanks.

EDIT: SD cards utilisation at 78%.
    06-01-2017 03:38 AM
    Hello

Thanks for suggestions..

For mu BB passport nothing s working..Not able to share any media file thought whatsapp..

Please help.
    08-15-2017 12:38 PM

I ain't have an external SD card, so what I supposed to do brother?
    10-30-2017 05:54 AM
    I ain't have an external SD card, so what I supposed to do brother?
    Welcome to Android Central! You're responding to a 3 year old post, so I doubt that person will respond. Are you having the exact same problem as the original poster on this thread?
    10-30-2017 07:29 AM
    10-31-2017 12:52 AM
    Ok, I moved the thread from the Galaxy Grand forum to the WhatsApp forum, for better visibility.
    10-31-2017 09:42 AM
    I'm facing the same problem except I can't use my audio too.... Help me someone
    03-20-2018 04:01 AM
    I'm facing the same problem except I can't use my audio too.... Help me someone
    I can not send songs to my contacts on WhatsApp it says: can't send media: Choose different media and try again
    05-16-2018 02:08 AM