I have been facing problem with whatsapp application on my OPPO N1. Its always start recording audio without my permission whenever I am chatting, sometimes even making me to mistakenly send audio of my conversation with others without my intention to do so. This has been seriously frustrating. I uninstall and reinstall the whatsapp Application, but still the same problem. I formatted the phone twice, but that couldn't solved the problem. I checked the whatsapp setting if I could find anywhere to disable it, but there was non. I tried to get older whatsapp apk to see if its a problem with the updated version from the playstore, but that didn't work either. And the funny thing is, it is the only application doing this. I don't have the same issue with other chat applications like Viber, BBM messenger, line, chaton etc. This all started about 1 month ago. Does anyone encounter similar problem or know how to solve this?

Thanks
    11-01-2014 02:39 AM
    I have a similar problem. And I am also equally frustrated. Can someone please help?
    09-19-2015 10:39 PM