Help needed to find out if being blocked on Whatsapp

Dev747

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
I want to know if this person has blocked me without calling him. Actually he lives in another country than that of mine and uses iphone 5. So far I have researched, I know that what are general indicators to know that if you have been blocked. But I got following two indicators which are contradictory to each other. That is, one implies that I am blocked while other does not.

1) Indicator implying NOT BLOCKED :

I have sent two personal messages since two days to the person. I got double tick, not blue one. OK I understand that means the messages are delivered but not read. But since two days I am not seeing any blue tick. But the person is frequently active in a 'GROUP' which includes me and he, that means he is using Whatsapp even after I sent him the messages. But as far as I have researched, if someone blocked you, you get only single tick if you sent him any message.

2) Indicator implying BLOCKED :

While researching on Internet, I found a way to find out if being blocked by following the below steps -

i) Visit the profile page of the person you think has blocked you.

ii) Click on the three dots at the top right corner and go to ' Pay for’

iii) If the person has blocked you , you will recieve the following notification.
“<person_name> isn’t able to receive a service or extension from you, but thanks for trying to help your friend”

When I followed these steps I got the same notification, which states I am blocked.

So why such contradicting indicators. Is I am really blocked or not. Please help to find out.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dominic Haar