Hi!
    My girlfriend had lost our whatsapp converstaion on her phone few months ago so I just sent her our whatsapp chat history from my phone via email. Now she can read our conversation but only on her email in Ms word installed on her phone. Is there any way that she can view our chat in whatsapp?

Regards,
    John
    02-08-2016 05:10 AM
    Hi John,

Sadly not, has she tried uninstalling whatsapp and reinstalling it as whatsapp has a backup feature where is should in theory back up all chats. Before your gf uninstalls the app just head into settings and ensure the sync option is enabled.
    Hi John,

Sadly not, has she tried uninstalling whatsapp and reinstalling it as whatsapp has a backup feature where is should in theory back up all chats. Before your gf uninstalls the app just head into settings and ensure the sync option is enabled.
    02-08-2016 06:50 AM
    Thank you ''the tall guy'' for your answer and no she has not yet reinstalled whatsapp from her phone. I didn't send her the whole backup of my whatsapp chats from my phone instead I clicked on her contact on my whatsapp and emailed her our chat history only. What you think should I send her the whole whatsapp backup or is it enough before she reinstall whatsapp?
    02-08-2016 10:35 AM