all contacts are OK except one

SOLVEET2011

Feb 15, 2019
Visit site
My most important contact is in Canada, and I'm in US. All my contacts show up except him. When I created the whatsapp account I was in Germany. Then I created my Canadian contact. When I returned to US, when I would try to reach my Canadian contact, it would show a German number. I see the Canadian contact in my phonebook but there is no whatsapp option. He has the same issue

So this could be my imagination: I'm thinking that when I contact Canada from Germany, a Germany phone number is assigned to me, which dials Canada. Or something to that extend. The point is that my Canadian contact and I deleted whatsapp > deleted each other from out phonebooks > and started all over and still having problems.

The other thing that could've happened is he created a group. He added me and another person. So this group could possibly be creating problems. We deleted this group also.

Thanks for any hints

Tim1954

Q&A Team
Jan 17, 2016
Visit site
As you say, whatsap account is related to a phone number and can only be active on one device at a time. You might be best to contact the whatsap devs with this issue as you seem to have done all the things I would do to start with...

Last edited:

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fancyfranci