Why whatsApp calls don't show up immediately when I receive a call on my new Samsung galaxy s10, it only shows the edge lighting, it says hidden content. I want to see who is calling, without pressing any button on the phone. I already disable edge lighting but nothing
    03-25-2019 11:16 AM
    I moved this to the WhatsApp forum for more specific traffic.
    03-25-2019 11:31 AM
    Why whatsApp calls don't show up immediately when I receive a call on my new Samsung galaxy s10, it only shows the edge lighting, it says hidden content. I want to see who is calling, without pressing any button on the phone. I already disable edge lighting but nothing
    So lets get this straight. You get a call via whatsapp but screen doesnt turn on?
    luis2628 likes this.
    03-25-2019 12:19 PM
    Yes, the screen doesnt turn on , but i received the call, now if I press one button then it turns on. But I want the screen to turn on by it self as soon as somenone call me and show the picture. Can you help me to fix it pleaseeeeee. ??
    03-25-2019 01:46 PM
    Yes, the screen doesnt turn on , but i received the call, now if I press one button then it turns on. But I want the screen to turn on by it self as soon as somenone call me and show the picture. Can you help me to fix it pleaseeeeee. ??
    Hmmm weird. Try resetting the settings.
    Attached Thumbnails Why whatsApp calls don't show up immediately when I receive a call-screenshot_20190326-100628_whatsapp.jpg  
    03-25-2019 10:07 PM
    Hi Luis,
    I have the same issue and I have also noticed that if I try to call someone from the whatsapp chat view I get a pop up 'Start voice call?' before I can make a call where as before this update I could just click the phone icon in the corner and it would immediately call.
    I have tried resetting whatsapp notification and it has no effect, I have also uninstalled and reinstalled and the issues presist.
    Does anyone have any suggestions?
    Cheers
    03-26-2019 07:23 AM
    I just upgraded to Android Pie with Samsungs One UI and wish I hadn't!
    03-26-2019 07:25 AM
    Even if I reset the setting it doesn't work. I have been trying a lot of things and changes already, I guess that they should do an update for WhatsApp or for android system. There is a lot of people with the same problem.
    03-26-2019 08:06 AM