default notification sound playing while listening to voice messages in WhatsApp

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

So I get a voice note/message from someone in WhatsApp. When I play the message, there would be a beep sound (default ringtone) playing at the same time and the same duration as the message, I can hear the message. But the notification sound mixing in is annoying. All other sounds and actions of the phone is as per normal. So this only happens when I actually PLAY the WhatsApp message. Almost as if the sender recorded this and sent it. But they did not. (I did a test).

This is on my Samsung Galaxy S10 smartphone

Christina Sheila

Dec 6, 2021
Visit site
So I get a voice note/message from someone in WhatsApp. When I play the message, there would be a beep sound (default ringtone) playing at the same time and the same duration as the message, I can hear the message. But the notification sound mixing in is annoying. All other sounds and actions of the phone is as per normal. So this only happens when I actually PLAY the WhatsApp message. Almost as if the sender recorded this and sent it. But they did not. (I did a test).

I hear beep sounds during voice notes send and received.. what could be the problem please

Last edited by a moderator:

Sudheer Manaf

Apr 2, 2022
Visit site

I faced Same issue in my galaxy A22 5g. Will explain how to solve this.
1. Go to settings
2. Click to apps
3. Click to WhatsApp
4. Click notification
5. Scroll down you will ������ media play back
6. Swipe left to turn off media play back.

Thats it.. you done.
After this steps go to whatsap and listen voice notes. No more disturbing sounds.
If this steps solved your issu, come back here and give me ������

WilleneFreeme

Apr 20, 2022
Visit site
I faced Same issue in my galaxy A22 5g. Will explain how to solve this.
1. Go to settings
2. Click to apps
3. Click to WhatsApp
4. Click notification
5. Scroll down you will ������ media play back
6. Swipe left to turn off media play back.

Thats it.. you done.
After this steps go to whatsap and listen voice notes. No more disturbing sounds.
If this steps solved your issu, come back here and give me ������
You Rock
You don't understand how many places I looked and searched to fix this problem. Thank you so much.
Problem solved

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
knowledge is power