Very interesting situation. Need HELP! Please.

h0tah

Sep 13, 2019
Visit site
Hello! We would like to sort out the following mistake: the business account of our company was blocked (for spam). We acknowledge our mistake. The person who made the mistake was already let go. But I have a different matter. If there is no way of un-blocking our account, then how can we delete groups/chats that were created by it? I am asking because people who were invited into these chats are communicating there with no moderation. Technical support WhatsApp does not give feedback within a month.:(

Chuck Finley69

Trusted Member
Feb 22, 2015
Visit site
Hello! We would like to sort out the following mistake: the business account of our company was blocked (for spam). We acknowledge our mistake. The person who made the mistake was already let go. But I have a different matter. If there is no way of un-blocking our account, then how can we delete groups/chats that were created by it? I am asking because people who were invited into these chats are communicating there with no moderation. Technical support WhatsApp does not give feedback within a month.:(

Contact WhatsApp since it’s under their control.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
catherinediane