Hello! We would like to sort out the following mistake: the business account of our company was blocked (for spam). We acknowledge our mistake. The person who made the mistake was already let go. But I have a different matter. If there is no way of un-blocking our account, then how can we delete groups/chats that were created by it? I am asking because people who were invited into these chats are communicating there with no moderation. Technical support WhatsApp does not give feedback within a month.
    09-13-2019 03:11 AM
    09-13-2019 10:07 AM
    Hello! We would like to sort out the following mistake: the business account of our company was blocked (for spam). We acknowledge our mistake. The person who made the mistake was already let go. But I have a different matter. If there is no way of un-blocking our account, then how can we delete groups/chats that were created by it? I am asking because people who were invited into these chats are communicating there with no moderation. Technical support WhatsApp does not give feedback within a month.
    Contact WhatsApp since it’s under their control.
    09-13-2019 10:08 AM
    Contact WhatsApp since it’s under their control.
    Thanks for the answer! But the robot answers any emails. This concludes the dialogue. They wrote to all possible email addresses.
    09-13-2019 10:18 AM
    Thanks for the answer! But the robot answers any emails. This concludes the dialogue. They wrote to all possible email addresses.
    There’s nothing anybody here can do... Try finding a phone number.
    09-13-2019 05:43 PM