Played on my friends Focus, the thing has literally no lag, but the OS is just boring. It's like an iphone with just bigger squares.
    05-12-2011 09:07 PM
    It's not "like an iPhone" at all, but I get where you're going. I sold all my AT&T phones, and I'm left with the one my company gave me, the Focus. It's literally the most boring operating system I can be stuck with. I had the chance to switch to a Pearl 3G, but I didn't want to do that to myself. Neither the BlackBerry nor WP provide things such as tethering, decent app selection, so it's a miserable experience with either one. At least my Focus can get me Engadget and Reddit. That's about it.
    cordoni likes this.
    05-12-2011 09:15 PM
    It's not "like an iPhone" at all, but I get where you're going. I sold all my AT&T phones, and I'm left with the one my company gave me, the Focus. It's literally the most boring operating system I can be stuck with. I had the chance to switch to a Pearl 3G, but I didn't want to do that to myself. Neither the BlackBerry nor WP provide things such as tethering, decent app selection, so it's a miserable experience with either one. At least my Focus can get me Engadget and Reddit. That's about it.
    As a former WinMo and Blackberry user, I could not agree more.
    05-12-2011 09:23 PM
    I actually really like the launcher, but that's about it.
    05-20-2011 02:44 PM
    Used one for a day, it is smooth but I get tired at looking at the giant squares all the time and the transitions effects were cool but gets boring after a couple of hours.
    05-20-2011 03:11 PM
    WP7 has pretty good games though with Xbox, I will give them that.
    05-22-2011 07:21 PM
    I've been keeping my eye on this one. I think it is about a year behind on features but from what I've learned from MS over the last two decades is they have a way of steamrolling forward not caring in the least what is in their path. It will be intersting to see how things are a year from now. Will it be another Zune or an Xbox?

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    05-29-2011 04:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD