USB-C wireless charger?

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2016
Visit site
I'm trying to find a wireless charging pad that connects to a USB-C cable.
The chargers I see either don't specify, or say Micro USB.
Getting another Micro USB accessory doesn't seem to make sense at this point.
Has anyone found a good wireless charger that uses USB-C?

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
In this case, I don't see why it can't be Micro USB. It's power output is high enough to give a fast enough charge.

chanchan05

Q&A Team
Nov 22, 2014
Visit site
IMO it doesn't make sense to be picky about whether a wireless charger uses microUSB or not. You're not gonna use the cable for it on anything else, and it's unlikely to ever leave your desk, and you won't be exposing the cable to being wrapped up a lot since you can just tape it along the back of the desk or the leg of the table, so that cable is going to last.

Basically it wouldn't even matter if the charging dock's cable isn't even detachable.

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2016
Visit site
Sure it's not a big deal.
Most of the time it won't make any difference at all.
If wireless charging is slower than wired charging (I think it usually is), then occasionally (when I'm in a hurry), it would be nice to be able to unplug the wireless charger and use the wire to directly charge the phone.
Obviously I could just keep a spare type-c cable handy, but if given the option I'd rather have one less cable kicking around and potentially getting lost.

I finally found a type-c wireless charger from CHOETECH. It hasn't arrived yet though, so I can't say how well it works.

Trusted Member
Dec 13, 2016
Visit site
Sure it's not a big deal.
Most of the time it won't make any difference at all.
If wireless charging is slower than wired charging (I think it usually is), then occasionally (when I'm in a hurry), it would be nice to be able to unplug the wireless charger and use the wire to directly charge the phone.
Obviously I could just keep a spare type-c cable handy, but if given the option I'd rather have one less cable kicking around and potentially getting lost.

I finally found a type-c wireless charger from CHOETECH. It hasn't arrived yet though, so I can't say how well it works.

SFCable

Jul 7, 2018
Visit site
I'm trying to find a wireless charging pad that connects to a USB-C cable.
The chargers I see either don't specify, or say Micro USB.
Getting another Micro USB accessory doesn't seem to make sense at this point.
Has anyone found a good wireless charger that uses USB-C?

checked on amazon

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vignajeanniegolabek