Xbox 360: Games you're looking forward to

Omega Dave

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
The Xbox 360 is still kicking and we're all supposed to be graced by future games; Watch dogs, Destiny, Titan Fall, The Stick of Truth (South Park), Dark Souls II, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and so much more. I will probably be getting many of these titles on the Xbox One, but I will make sure to get some for my soon to be retired Xbox 360. So, what games for the Xbox 360, are you looking forward to play more?

Last edited by a moderator:

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
The Xbox 360 is still kicking and we're all supposed to be graced by future games; Watch dogs, Destiny, Titan Fall, The Stick of Truth (South Park), Dark Souls II, Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes and so much more. I will probably be getting many of these titles on the Xbox One, but I will make sure to get some for my soon to be retired Xbox 360. So, what games for the Xbox 360, are you looking forward to play more?
Titan Fall looks pretty good. Although it's not something I'm reserving, I would definitely take a look at it once it's released.

Omega Dave

Dec 9, 2013
Visit site
I wont be reserving many games this year either, Titanfall though, may just be one of the games I do reserve. I loved Call of Duty 4 big time and I am a fan of the developers who're now the top dogs at Respawn. Anyways I know for a fact I will be picking up Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeros day one. It's a must.

RockoB8

Jan 28, 2014
Visit site
I have decided to sell my 360 in preparation for the Xbox One. I sold off my PS3 as well to put money towards the PS4. Anyways, if I had my 360 yet, which I may re-purchase since I didn't know the Xbox One wasn't backwards compatible, same with the PS4. I am interested in The Stick of Truth, which I think is only on 360/ps3 and wont be on one/ps4.

UJ95x

Retired Ambassador
Aug 26, 2013
Visit site
Titan Fall looks pretty good. Although it's not something I'm reserving, I would definitely take a look at it once it's released.

If I had an XBox I'd go for Titanfall too. Not sure why they made it exclusive to the One, seeing as EA favored the PS3 when it came to BF3. (We got DLC like 2 weeks earlier than XBox and PC)

Posted via Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
davisongeorge