What a superb handset; for £220 UK Sterling, for the 128GB version too, bought via Amazon UK

Landed with me today; I've 'moved' from a Note 20 Ultra that kept having issues that I got bored with very quickly and ended up with a full refund

For now, the 10T Lite will serve me well; already tested the camera out today and IMO, it does a superb job and more than adequate for my simple needs

Took this whilst giving my car a well deserved wash:

Ok, the screen isn't as bling as the Note 20 Ultra, but it's big, it's flat (no Edge) and it's got a great refresh rate and the few games I've got play on it well (Golf King etc)

Very happy with the phone, just wish the likes of Ringke/Spigen etc would make decent cases for these phones...
    12-20-2020 04:54 PM
    I am considering one at the moment
    04-08-2021 03:07 AM
    What a superb handset; for £220 UK Sterling, for the 128GB version too, bought via Amazon UK

Landed with me today; I've 'moved' from a Note 20 Ultra that kept having issues that I got bored with very quickly and ended up with a full refund

For now, the 10T Lite will serve me well; already tested the camera out today and IMO, it does a superb job and more than adequate for my simple needs

Took this whilst giving my car a well deserved wash:

https://i.postimg.cc/NFgQb4rR/washed.jpg

Ok, the screen isn't as bling as the Note 20 Ultra, but it's big, it's flat (no Edge) and it's got a great refresh rate and the few games I've got play on it well (Golf King etc)

Very happy with the phone, just wish the likes of Ringke/Spigen etc would make decent cases for these phones...
    Bit late, but what sim do you use mate?
    04-21-2021 04:24 AM
    Bit late, but what sim do you use mate?
    As in which network pal?

If so, I'm on GiffGaff currently; was on Three

All nano-sims
    04-21-2021 04:27 AM
    As in which network pal?

If so, I'm on GiffGaff currently; was on Three

All nano-sims
    Yeah. Was going to ask if normal network features work ok.

WiFi calling, voLTE, visual voicemail etc. But don't think gaffgaff offers those anyway?
    Dan_B1979 likes this.
    04-22-2021 11:45 AM
    Yeah. Was going to ask if normal network features work ok.

WiFi calling, voLTE, visual voicemail etc. But don't think gaffgaff offers those anyway?
    No they don't but Three do and they did work...

I only dumped Three because 2 days after renewing my Business SIM only contract; I started to receive dozens of non-UK spam calls, daily, which I'd never had before. I never give my business number out unless it's to a client etc

So just moved back to GiffGaff for my business mobile as Three were not doing anything to rectify the issue until I started calling them out on Twitter haha
    mgbosshogg likes this.
    04-23-2021 03:14 AM
    No they don't but Three do and they did work...

I only dumped Three because 2 days after renewing my Business SIM only contract; I started to receive dozens of non-UK spam calls, daily, which I'd never had before. I never give my business number out unless it's to a client etc

So just moved back to GiffGaff for my business mobile as Three were not doing anything to rectify the issue until I started calling them out on Twitter haha
    Cheers. I had that issue on 3 recently.
    This was on a test SIM and I hadn't even ported my number over.....
    Cancelled it within the 14 days.

Will be interesting if all features work on my ultra when it comes.
    Dan_B1979 likes this.
    04-23-2021 05:57 AM
    Cheers. I had that issue on 3 recently.
    This was on a test SIM and I hadn't even ported my number over.....
    Cancelled it within the 14 days.

Will be interesting if all features work on my ultra when it comes.
    Which phone? S21 Ultra or Note 20 Ultra?

It all worked as it should in the Note 20 Ultra I briefly had and then on the Mi 10T Lite...

I might be buying the 10T Lite again (the one I had got returned to Amazon due to a battery issue), but my business mobile is on its last legs and I've already got the Pixel 4XL, I don't want to splash out silly £££ on a phone that just sits on my desk all day
    04-23-2021 06:25 AM
    Mi 11 Ultra.

Already have a Note 20 Ultra. This will get resigned to business use only untill the next one comes out.
    Dan_B1979 likes this.
    04-23-2021 06:42 AM
    10T Lite bought yesterday & received today; all restored and updated; everything works as it should and 5G works whilst both SIMs are connected; all down to the latest update

It didn't work like that beforehand, it's only just sorted itself recently, thankfully

S21 Ultra - fantastic handset; but OTT for my needs and scared stiff of damaging it haha so I've sold that on...

I'll run the 10T Lite until Google releases the Pixel 6 Pro and will have a think about that when it's released
    05-17-2021 11:18 AM
    Well; that was ****e

Gone back to Amazon after 2 days. Constant internal SD card issues, lots of apps not able to communicate with it etc...

2nd one I've had, 2nd one that's gone back within a few days!

Back to a Samsung I go; least they're reliable!
    05-19-2021 06:14 AM