Pocophone Lost And Found

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
Hi I dropped my pocophone F1 but luckily my neighbour found it, only trouble is I rang it a few times to check if it was in the house or garden, the neighbour has tried to answer it, now the phones back with me I'm locked out, I open it with finger print sensor, I was to lazy to set up the lost device on my phone when I got it and just never got round to it, is there anyway i can get it to turn back on, it just won't respond to anything just dead any advice greatly appreciated.

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
No it's not written off , if it doesn't turn on just charge it for few hours , if it does and can't get in then factory reset in recovery

Hi thanks I've tried charging but theres no response, normally it makes the little sound when I plug in the charger, then I know its charging but theres nothing at all.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Hi thanks I've tried charging but theres no response, normally it makes the little sound when I plug in the charger, then I know its charging but theres nothing at all.
Try different chargers and brick but leave it alone for few hours if still that way then probably need to take it to repair shop and see if it's worth fixing.

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
Try different chargers and brick but leave it alone for few hours if still that way then probably need to take it to repair shop and see if it's worth fixing.

Thanks I really appreciate the help, but if anyone else on the forum has a solution I would appreciate it, I know people may be reluctant to help because I may not be the rightful owner I am but I can't prove this, but I'm the only one who can unlock the phone but if I can't get it to switch on that's useless and I would prefer not to take it to a professional if there was a solution, Thanks.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Thanks I really appreciate the help, but if anyone else on the forum has a solution I would appreciate it, I know people may be reluctant to help because I may not be the rightful owner I am but I can't prove this, but I'm the only one who can unlock the phone but if I can't get it to switch on that's useless and I would prefer not to take it to a professional if there was a solution, Thanks.
Your welcome , but I'm not sure if anyone can offer different suggestions if the phone doesn't even turn on . I'm sure you tried different combos on the button to try power on?

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
I agree with mustang7757 -- the issue here isn't about not being sure if you're the real owner. The issue is that you have a phone that appears dead. You can always bring a dead phone to a repair shop to see if they can fix it. If they can get it to power on, then we can get to the next step, which in your case would be doing a hardware key factory reset (although the repair shop would probably end up doing something similar in the repair process). This would probably activate Factory Reset Protection -- if this is your phone, that shouldn't be a problem, because it would ask for your Google account and password to proceed.

Aug 22, 2018
Visit site
I agree with mustang7757 -- the issue here isn't about not being sure if you're the real owner. The issue is that you have a phone that appears dead. You can always bring a dead phone to a repair shop to see if they can fix it. If they can get it to power on, then we can get to the next step, which in your case would be doing a hardware key factory reset (although the repair shop would probably end up doing something similar in the repair process). This would probably activate Factory Reset Protection -- if this is your phone, that shouldn't be a problem, because it would ask for your Google account and password to proceed.

Thanks I understand that, i just thought that there might be a more technical way to get it fired back up maybe using a PC or some software, I've got a little technical knowledge, so thought there could be a work around rather than taking it to a repair shop, cheers.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc