Xiaomi Mi Watch with Mi Fitness

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
When using my Mi Watch with Mi Fitness and using a workout, I cannot figure out how to change kilometres to miles. Any ideas guys?

My phone is a Redmi Note 10 Pro.

Madd62

Mr. Wonderful
May 31, 2021
Visit site
Hard to understand that. Did you get it in the UK from Mi.

Tech Spurt generally does a video review of Xiaomi watches. I'd check on YT for that one.

Madd62

Mr. Wonderful
May 31, 2021
Visit site
Yes, bought from Mi UK. I'll check out the vid.

As it happens I don't think he reviewed that one.

I had skimmed 3 UK reviews on the train and only 1 mentioned the word kilometres at all and none noticed there was no miles option.

You probably read the Android Authority int / US review that does mention that anomaly so you are probably right.

I've contacted Mi on their app about twin account numbers and they referred me eventually to their forums as to how to fix. (I never did) It might be worth a shot if they possibly have a fix.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
As it happens I don't think he reviewed that one.

I had skimmed 3 UK reviews on the train and only 1 mentioned the word kilometres at all and none noticed there was no miles option.

You probably read the Android Authority int / US review that does mention that anomaly so you are probably right.

I've contacted Mi on their app about twin account numbers and they referred me eventually to their forums as to how to fix. (I never did) It might be worth a shot if they possibly have a fix.
I've been a member of the Mi Community for some time now and it was from one of their moderators that told me it only worked in Km's. They will have to change this to keep the UK (and especially the US) happy campers.

dangerousfen

Aug 1, 2015
Visit site
I never got in to the forums there. Difficult to fathom at the time. I might try again some time.
The community forum app was completely overhauled back in Feb this year. It's not perfect but slowly getting better. Hope to see you there.

Alan.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DragnDon