Low volume Airpods on Xiaomi

SuccotashQuibble

Jan 17, 2023
Visit site
I've had the problem for some time now that my Airpods Pro don't deliver sound with my Redmi Note 10. The only time they deliver sound is when I turn the Airpods up to maximum volume, turn on noise cancellation and sit in a very quiet place. The strange thing is that they normally work with my iPad and my father's phone.

I use I am using the first generation Airpods Pro and the Xiaomi Redmi Note 10 with software version 13.0.7.

Of course I already tried adjusting my volume and charging and reconnecting my Airpods. I also tried disabling Absolute Volume, that didn't work either. Disabling A2DP Hardware Acceleration also failed. I even factory reset my phone. Even that did nothing. ;(

Last edited by a moderator:

B. Diddy

Senior Ambassador
Mar 9, 2012
Visit site
Welcome to Android Central! If your phone has any EQ settings, try turning them off. EQ sometimes seems to work by actually reducing overall volume, then adjusting certain frequencies up.

But yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if an Apple product were somehow crippled on an Android device. Probably not on purpose. Probably;).