Xiaomi Mix 2

missionsparta

Jun 8, 2017
Visit site
I have switched to Android phone from Windows. I loved Windows, but the app issue just became to much of an issue. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and was excited. Unfortunately the phone does exactly what people complain about when you mention Samsung... It slows down after just a few weeks of use. And while the Galaxy is a nice size phone, I miss the size of my Nokia 1520 immensely. I have read great things about the Xiaomi Mix holding it's performance and the screen size is something I miss so much. With it being so close to it's second edition being released, I figure I might as well hold out. I am in the United States and was wondering if someone could point me to a retailer or site that I could trust to purchase from for use with AT&T. I'd greatly appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

vimagreg

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
I had a dozen Samsung high-end models, from S and Note families for business reasons, and I always hated Android with all my heart. Slow and buggy phones! Almost useless for my everyday needs. Now I have a Mi MIX and, man, this gadget is so much better than that crappy Samsung ones!! Three months with intense use, lots of apps installed, and for the first time in a few years my iPhone is sitting on my desk. Really recommend MIX.

OchoCILINDROS

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
I have switched to Android phone from Windows. I loved Windows, but the app issue just became to much of an issue. I bought a Samsung Galaxy S8+ and was excited. Unfortunately the phone does exactly what people complain about when you mention Samsung... It slows down after just a few weeks of use. And while the Galaxy is a nice size phone, I miss the size of my Nokia 1520 immensely. I have read great things about the Xiaomi Mix holding it's performance and the screen size is something I miss so much. With it being so close to it's second edition being released, I figure I might as well hold out. I am in the United States and was wondering if someone could point me to a retailer or site that I could trust to purchase from for use with AT&T. I'd greatly appreciate any help or suggestions. Thanks in advance.

I am also looking forward to the release of the Mi Mix 2. Although it won't release in the U.S. Xiaomi wants us to purchase it, given the fact that they will include all the U.S. LTE bands. I have been comparing prices from 2 sellers that have a good track record, Banggood.com and Geekbuying.com

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site

worldspy99

Oct 15, 2013
Visit site
How's the sound quality compared to LG V series?

The audio output from the speakers is decent. It is stereo as the top earpiece speaker (not very loudly) also fires along with the bottom speaker.

The audio output through the USB-C port and dongle on Sennheiser HD202 is decent. The amp is not that strong. Using the Mi Enhancer does bump the output and equalizer effects help but I still think the DAC on the V30 or V20 is probably much much better.

Hope this helps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol