I just got my first Xiaomi device which is a Redmi 4X. I hate the constant nags from the Feedback MUI Forum and whatnot. I also cannot disable many of the apps.

Please guide me how to do this. My phone is not rooted and I don't know how to root
    01-12-2018 08:40 AM
    Root the phone, then remove the bloatware and any built-in apps you know won't brick the phone by being missing.

You can't remove most bloatware or any built-in (meaning installed as system) apps without rooting.
    Snappy Phoenix likes this.
    01-12-2018 11:39 AM
    Root the phone, then remove the bloatware and any built-in apps you know won't brick the phone by being missing.

You can't remove most bloatware or any built-in (meaning installed as system) apps without rooting.
    Thanks, I'm confused about this step though, can you explain how to do this please:

Unlock Bootloader, flash via Fastboot

Code:
    fastboot flash recovery 'file name with type'
    Ex. fastboot flash recovery twrp3-1xx.img
    01-12-2018 02:06 PM
    I just got my first Xiaomi device which is a Redmi 4X. I hate the constant nags from the Feedback MUI Forum and whatnot. I also cannot disable many of the apps.

Please guide me how to do this. My phone is not rooted and I don't know how to root
    Or you can unlock bootloader and install MIUI EU, which is a custom MIUI based on Chinese MIUI, you will lose some features from Global, like notification shade, but it comes with a lot less bloatware, better performance and battery, better translation, among other features.

Check their website: https://xiaomi.eu/community/
    01-14-2018 10:19 AM