Drop sound from my phone which drives me crazy

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

I have Xiaomi S2 and it had MIUI 9 installed which was stable and good, but then they released MIUI 10 and they changed a lot things. I'm ok with those changes, but there's one problem which drives me nuts:
Everyday except weekends I wake up at 9AM to go to work, so I had alarm for that. After upgrading to MIUI 10 I noticed before alarm is ringing there is "drop" sound. First I didn't pay attention to it, but then I noticed it did on weekends too, where I have set alarm off. That was very annoying, because I wanted to enjoy with extra sleeping and it wakes me up. Then I deleted whole alarm at all and guess what? It still makes damn sound. It drives me crazy. I don't know how to turn it off. Can anyone help me?

anon(9638631)

Oct 10, 2015
Visit site
Has to do with Do Not Disturb mode I'm assuming. You possibly have that activated and not know it. When my Mix 2S turns off DND mode at my set time of 7:00am daily, I have that quick "drip" sound indicating that is is turned off. I have not witnessed that drip sound anywhere else on the device other than when it shuts off DND.

I have also not found a way to disable this sound as I'd rather not have it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
axool