Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite (Google One) won't start

• Thread starter Android Central Question
  • Start date
A

Android Central Question

Hello,

After simply rebooting, the phone (Xiaomi Mi A2 Lite) won't stop loading Android. It is stuck at the loading bar indefinitely.

It is stock, not modded or rooted, and it wasn't updating so it is very strange. I tried to wipe cache partition but it doesn't have this option.

Can you help me? I wanted to keep my pictures and apps if possible.

Thank you.

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
It should have an option to erase the cache partition. These are the instructions:-
1.Power off the device
2.Press and hold the power button and volume up button
3.Use volume buttons to highlight wipe & reset and use the power button to select
4.Choose, wipe cache
5.Select yes option when prompted

Let us know how you get on

andlcs

Oct 17, 2019
Visit site
There's no option to wipe cache partition. I found this online:

"You can't clean cache from the recovery anymore, because A/B partition scheme phones like the A2/A2 lite doesn't have a cache partition anymore."

Anyway, I think I'll have to factory reset. Is there any way to save my pictures/videos before doing so?

anon(10614692)

Jun 26, 2019
Visit site
Hmmm, apologies, I didn't see that. If your pictures and videos are backed up to Google they should restore. If these are not backed up, they will be lost if you factory reset the device. Check out to see what is backed up by logging into Google on a PC. You will need to select the photos option.
If there's nothing backed up a ROM flash which is likely to repair the problem doesn't ordinarily delete personal dat. Instructions are here https://www.getdroidtips.com/xiaomi-mi-a2-lite-stock-firmware/