Hi

I recently bought mentioned model of xiaomi mobile and I want to ask a question

I activeted fingerprint in started menu and ever window locked it need fingerprint to unlock screen but I want to use another ways such as pin code or password or pattern. I activeted patern but continuously when window locked it need fingerprint.

Is there any way when window locked can be used fingerprint and another ways at one time

For Samsung phone I can be used fingerprint and password to unlock screen which I want

Thank you

Best Regards
    04-03-2020 02:12 AM
    Welcome to Android Central! Which Xiaomi phone? You actually didn't specify.

When you wake the phone, what happens if you swipe up on the screen? Do you see the pattern entry dots then, or do you only see the request to use your fingerprint?

Please register on this forum, which will allow you to engage in discussion more easily, as well as post images. https://forums.androidcentral.com/as...community.html
    04-03-2020 09:28 AM