Tiamt Xoom ROM released

ClydeB1

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
BRD has now released a rom for the Xoom. It is pretty much stock HC 3.1 with a few added tweaks.

Get it and all the info here

PS! There is a problem with 3G not working after the flash. BRD and team are working on it.

Edit: 3G fix is out

Last edited:
Reactions: NewAge

b0ricua

May 24, 2010
Visit site
Love it!!! The start of something great!

There are a couple little bugs here and there (mostly graphical), but other than those this is running great! :D

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
And 3G is still broke correct? And it looks like there are some issues if CWM 4.0.0.1 is installed from ROM manager?

ClydeB1

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
And 3G is still broke correct? And it looks like there are some issues if CWM 4.0.0.1 is installed from ROM manager?
Yes, it seems that they are still trying to solve the 3G problem. Will add a note to first post. I used the solarnz CWM 3.2.0.0 so can't comment on Koush's 4.0.0.0.

NewAge

Oct 6, 2010
Visit site
Yeah there is no way I would flash recovery that I didn't download from xda and flash myself either from CWM or adb. But apparently some people did and it hasn't turned out well. Although others have and are fine. So I don't know.

b0ricua

May 24, 2010
Visit site

Definite issues with flashing 4.0.0.1 through ROM manager. Personally, I don't even TOUCH Rom manager, seems to do more harm than good.

:)

ClydeB1

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
Yeah I think there are 2 ways to go, but as BRD went the route of his own CWM and now is working with solarnz, I think if you want to install any BRD work, be it kernel or rom, you are probably better off going with the cwm aligned to his work and forget about Rom Manager.

REHolt218

Mar 3, 2011
Visit site
The new Tiamat ROM seems to have broken my ability to mount NTFS drives.

Everything loaded fine, I didn't even have to do the factory reset. I can load apps from the market and have no apparent problems with anything else.

The Mont NTFS app force closes and the script approach also fails.

Has enyone else seen this? I even tried reloading the 1.4.4 kernel Even though the system showed it was loaded. This didn't help though. Looking for a solution.

ClydeB1

Mar 12, 2011
Visit site
The new Tiamat ROM seems to have broken my ability to mount NTFS drives.

Everything loaded fine, I didn't even have to do the factory reset. I can load apps from the market and have no apparent problems with anything else.

The Mont NTFS app force closes and the script approach also fails.

Has enyone else seen this? I even tried reloading the 1.4.4 kernel Even though the system showed it was loaded. This didn't help though. Looking for a solution.
Try using Drive Mount available in the Market. There is a issue with Mount NTFS FC'ing on the Tiamat rom.

legacy23

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Hey guys, I'm the one who wrote the review. If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to comment on my site or here. Thanks.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sandersc