Amazing

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Well, I pulled the trigger. Got the 12gb, ram option. This is the most powerful smartphone I've ever owned. My buddy has the galaxy note 10 and couldn't believe what I paid for this device. As far as software, it's almost stock android so pixel lovers should definitely consider the switch. Built like a tank. The battery goes a day and a half under heavy use. No 3.5mm jack but a dongle is provided along with a case, and earbuds. It also features a hifi dac with dolby atmos. Excellent camera, so far. It really is fantastic. On sale at B&H for 549.00. A steal.

Rukbat

Retired Moderator
Feb 12, 2012
Visit site
Not only that, but 256GB storage and the 12GB RAM is UFS. About the only thing it's lacking is Google's Visual Core chip and who knows how good their tech support is. (That's one of the reasons I stick with Google.) The bootloader's unlockable on non-5G variants, but I don't know if that voids the warranty. (Google doesn't seem to care.)

But it's still a great buy for $549.

Rumblee1

Trusted Member
Nov 3, 2012
Visit site
Not only that, but 256GB storage and the 12GB RAM is UFS. About the only thing it's lacking is Google's Visual Core chip and who knows how good their tech support is. (That's one of the reasons I stick with Google.) The bootloader's unlockable on non-5G variants, but I don't know if that voids the warranty. (Google doesn't seem to care.)

But it's still a great buy for $549.

I bought an original pixel and was so upset with what I paid for what you got, I swore to never buy one again. Not to mention that the newest pixels have deplorable battery life. I was lucky enough to sell that pixel for what I paid on eBay.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals37