- 1 Posts
Zinio - any ideas?
I have found that zinio has stopped working since 3.1 update. It won't open properly, keeps saying there's a problem and to wait for a new version. I want to uninstall to try again, but it doesn't show in the settings - applications list. Is there a way to get rid of it? And is anyone else having problems?
- 08-06-2011, 10:51 AM #2
Re: Zinio - any ideas?
Had same problem. Acer incorporated Zinio in the 3.1 update. Found these steps on another forums and worked perfectly. Was able to install new version from market and zinio worked fine after these steps.
- go in the market through web browser https://market.android.com and find zinio application
- install zinio (still staying on web browser).
- then go to the market app on your tablet and now zinio is back in the list of applications
- do the update of zinio app
- before launch zinio, go in parameters and force stop zinio, empty cache and data