Question Major android breakdown

goodknight

Feb 11, 2024
Visit site
So, I am having problems with lots of apps at the same time. It first started when I noticed stories in telegram wasn't loading, then tiktok took too long to load but eventually it did, then my brother in the same home(same wifi) wasn't able to update or install apps from the play store, so I tried on my phone and it turned out I have the same problem, we tried using 4G instead of WiFi but it is still the same problem, also Truecaller won't show status of some people that it used to show before while some others it did. Another problem is all LinkedIn platforms the app and the website are not loading at all. All other apps including fb, insta, whatsapp, ... Are working fine, but without updates from the playstore. All other websites including streaming websites are working fine. Internet connection is normal with no problems, online games like pubg mobile is working fine.
Things I have tried already:
A. Restarting the phone
B. Clearing cache of playstore
C. Clearing data of playstore
D. Making sure system is up to date
E. Restarting in safe mode with the problem still exists even during safe mode.
F. Uninstalled LinkedIn but I can't install it back again because playstore can't install it.
G. Uninstalled most 3 recent app installed.
H. Logged out of my Google account and signed back in.
I. I tried to uninstall Google play services updates, but it says uninstallation unsuccessful (with a toast notifier).
J. I downloaded tiktok on my brother's phone from an apk download site and installed it. It seems to be working fine yet can't update to latest version.
K. I scanned my phone with an antivirus software (AVG) with no threats found.
L. I checked my storage which says I only used 53% of 128 GB.
M. I tried opening LinkedIn website on different browser (Firefox) and still the same problem it won't load.
N. I checked if LinkedIn was down but it says LinkedIn is up and running ( on isitdown.com)

P.S. I had a Bluetooth error since a year till now, the Bluetooth will always be on even when I turn it off it will turn back on, yet somehow it is now turned off ever since these problems started to happen.

I am using a Blackview A100 running android 11 while my brother's device is Samsung J7 prime.

Last edited:

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000