Micro SD Card Problem

Juank39

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
I dont know if this is actually directly related to the acer iconia tab but i didnt know where else to put it... if this is in the wrong section could a moderator please move it for me.

Anyway I have an Acer Iconia Tab A 500 and i just recently bought a 32gb micro sd card, on the card i put all my school related files,and after addign all my files, i put the card into my tablet and opened some files with the pdf to go app. then i decided i wanted to add another file to the card so i turned off the tablet took out the card, put it in my computer, only to find that ALL of my pdf documents on the card where deleted.

Sparknotes: Everytime i remove my micro sd card from my tablet my pdf files get deleted....

I am running an acer iconia tab A500 with a honeycomb os and the card is a class 4 32gb micro sd card

Juank39

Aug 30, 2011
Visit site
They are probably on the device's internal storage. You might have copied in 2 different locations.

That might be it but why would that delete the files from my sd card?

And yes its only pdf files

Now I'm having another problem I added a textbook 1000pages long amd when I yry to open it my tables starts to freeze and apps stop responding :/

splatoid

Jul 3, 2011
Visit site
I would say the tablet has an issue with that SD card. ome cards have problems wit hthis tam. Try anothet card if you have one.