browser issue

jhowle9475

May 7, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone else notice the browser is sometimes in responsive after the recent update. Sometimes I have to click links a time or two to get them to load.

meangreenstebo

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Go to setting and clear the cache. It really seems to lock up after moderate use... clear out the cache and it will work smooth again. Or you can use another browser... I actually like the built in browser so I just clear out the cache once it starts to hang up on me.

I have also noticed that a lot of the video issues are solved by putting the settings on desktop mode rather than tablet mode...

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
I have notices that opening multiple tabs, at times causes the browser to close! No FC, no hang, just gone! I have seen this with the stock browser and with the Dolphin browser. I notice it more when I'm on the XDA forums!

Sep 2, 2010
Visit site
i had been waiting for more updates to fix this heap phone and i finally called the thursday before last and complained... they sent me a new phone, continued to get data drop outs and random reboots... called today ing again and now they want to try a new sim card while im in safe mode... apparently "the bionic has had very few problems and i've never heard of anyone being given a different device!"

I've had this heap since September and Its a heap of heap... effin' heap...

scarryman04

Jan 15, 2011
Visit site
i had been waiting for more updates to fix this heap phone and i finally called the thursday before last and complained... they sent me a new phone, continued to get data drop outs and random reboots... called today ing again and now they want to try a new sim card while im in safe mode... apparently "the bionic has had very few problems and i've never heard of anyone being given a different device!"

I've had this heap since September and Its a heap of heap... effin' heap...

except.....this isnt for the Bionic, its the Acer Iconia A500 tab forum braaaaaa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress