So I rooted and now certain Google apps won't load due to "no reliable data connectivity"

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Is there a workaround? I tried reinstalling. Apps like Youtube faill to load the "home page" section, it'll keep looping the loading circle. Google voice took a few reinstalls to get it to sign into my account.

Gmail has no option to enable sync, so that's not really useful for getting email pushed to the device.

Other games like Dead Trigger "play", but the orientation switches so whenever you have it tilted the orientation you want, it is upside down.

storino03

May 31, 2010
Visit site
Re: So I rooted and now certain Google apps won't load due to "no reliable data connectivity"

I think I figured it out. Mainly reinstalled the apps in question and they worked (data and all). As far as Gmail goes, the built-in Email client on the KFHD is quite sufficient and works well for my needs, so I uninstalled the official Gmail app. Dead Trigger I haven't messed around with since the weird orientation bug, but I think if you lock the orientation (by dragging the notification bar down), it may solve the problem. I don't have the game on my device to test it out.