Favorite features on your new s24s

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Just curious what are some of your favorite features on your phones one of mine is i like how you can choose a color palette now I don't like doing themes alot so this is a great feature for me to do when I just want to change the colors around

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I like AOD uses show Lock screen wallpaper feature
4a86ff54c487570c1c300ab872e7bbbd.jpg

BerryBubbles

Aug 14, 2014
Visit site
Actually, my favorite thing about my s24 Ultra is not a software feature. It's a hardware feature. The flatter screen!!
👍 👏❤️
I have used some of the AI features in Samsung Notes as I seem to take a lot of detailed notes. The summary & bullet options work fairly well.

I also like being able to do a little customization of the lock screen. I'm currently using this look. 😃

20240325_042909_One UI Home.jpg

missy8787

Jan 11, 2016
Visit site
Actually, my favorite thing about my s24 Ultra is not a software feature. It's a hardware feature. The flatter screen!!

I have used some of the AI features in Samsung Notes as I seem to take a lot of detailed notes. The summary & bullet options work fairly well.

I also like being able to do a little customization of the lock screen. I'm currently using this look.

View attachment 361495
That looks rly cool I have yet to try any of the Ai features lol

Reactions: BerryBubbles

T48

Dec 2, 2011
Visit site
Just curious what are some of your favorite features on your phones one of mine is i like how you can choose a color palette now I don't like doing themes alot so this is a great feature for me to do when I just want to change the colors around

I am happy that you opened this thread as I am super guilty of using the S24U exactly as I did my last phone.
The only visual change between the devices is the palette match based on the wallpaper used.

Have not used any of the AI or circle to search. I am also guilty of using the main camera without giving a thought of the other lenses available. Hi! It;s me. I am the problem. ;) So will be watching to see other posts that pop up in this thread.

Ruchi Chandel

Mar 28, 2024
Visit site
My favorite feature of Galaxy S24 Series is Live Translate, the Galaxy S24 Series makes communicating with someone who speaks a different language much easier!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
movefla18